To set up a Google Analytics account, follow the instructions below.
1. First, go to the Google Analytic's homepage. https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none
2. Sign into your Google account. You'll need to make an account if you don't already have one.
2. Click "Sign up"
3. Fill out the form to get the tracking code, make sure you choose website and not mobile.
4. Once you have a tracking code, post the code on your webpages, so you can monitor your traffic through Google Analytics.
How to easily find the tracking code once Google Analytics is set up:
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the Admin Tab
- Select the specific account from the drop-down menu in the "Account" Tab
- Select the specific property from the drop-down menu in the "Property" Tab
- In the "Property" Tab, click "Tracking Info" then "Tracking Code."