To get started on adding keywords, you will first have to login to your account that will take you to the home screen. From there you can click on the Keyword Icon.
If you have not yet set up any keywords, your screen should look similar to the screenshot below which is not currently displaying any keywords.
To start adding Keywords, click on the "+ Add Keywords" on the top right of the page. From here a pop up screen should appear showing you a few different pieces of information:
There are two different ways to add keywords to your account. We will walk through each scenario in detail so you can determine which method works best for you.
- If you already have a list of keywords you know you want to track, you can enter them in individually, or copy and paste them from a separate document.
- Toward the bottom left of your screen you can see how many available keywords are left for you to add (Keep in mind that you can always delete or add new keywords at any time).
- As you enter each term, you will see the number next to "Keywords remaining" decrease.
Once all your keywords have been entered, click the "Add" button to start tracking the terms entered.
- If you don't have any prior keywords, or not sure which terms to use, this method is best for you as we make keyword research easy to understand.
- Just like stated in Scenario A, we start by clicking on the "Add Keywords" icon on the top right of the keyword main page.
- To start your keyword research, you can begin typing in one of your main products in the white box labeled "Specify a Keyword" located directly under the Suggestions tab.
- This will help you better understand popular related keywords to that term and the search volume of each individual term.
- After typing in a word or phrase in the box and clicking on the search icon located to the right of the box, there should be a list of terms that appear in the box under the search column and will look similar to the picture shown below.
- The example of search results above is what would appear if you typed the keyword "new truck" into the suggestions box.
- As you scroll through each keyword option, you can choose to add the term to your list by simply checking the box next to each term. You can also select/deselect all the terms by checking the box at the top next to "Keywords".
- Toward the bottom left of your screen you can see how many available keywords are left for you to add (you can always delete or add new keywords at any time).
- As you select each term, you will see it added to the box on the right and the remaining available keywords will decrease.
- Once you have selected all the terms you want to add to your list, select the "Add" button to start tracking these terms and see your progress over time.
- After you have selected keywords to your database, you will be able to see your keyword results on your keyword main screen.
- To learn more about Keywords and how they can help you track your campaign and progress over time, go to our "Keyword Knowledge" section for more info.