1. Click on the three-dotted menu on the business account you want to manage.
2. Click on “Manage users.” and a pop-up window will appear where you can click on the invitation icon on the top right to add a new user.
3. Add the email addresses of users who you want to send a business account invitation to.
4. Choose if you want the user's role to be an account owner or manager.
5. After they accept the invitation, the user has specific capabilities in the account which depends if they are an owner or manager.
To create an account owner or manager in Google Business, visit Google Business Account #1: Create an Account
To delete an account owner or manager in Google Business, visit Google Business Account #3: Delete an Account Owner or Manager