The Troubleshooting section is helpful if you are experiencing any technical problems with Clickx or your web browser. Whether your data won’t load, updating a web browser, or clearing cache, this section can help solve common occurring problems with Clickx.
If you are experiencing any issues with your web browser or third-party applications, usually the best way to fix these issues is by clearing your cache files and cookies. To do so, first log-out of Clickx and follow a few easy steps.
1) Go to your Chrome Settings on the top left of your desktop screen.
2) Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
3) Next to “Obliterate the following items from”, select “the past day” or a specified date that you want to clear your browsing data from.
4) Also, click the checkboxes next to “Cookies and other site and plugin data” and “Cached images and files”
5) Click on the “clear browsing” data button on the bottom right of the pop-up screen
6) Log back into Clickx and your cache and cookies should be cleared.
1) Go to your Safari Settings on the top left of your desktop screen.
2) Click on “Preferences”
3) Go to the “Privacy” Settings
4) Click on “Remove All Website Data” and then click “Remove Now”