Local listings improve the online presence of your business. The more local listings you have, the more visible your business will be online. When you partner with Clickx, we'll do the heavy lifting for you. Just enter your business information and we'll secure your local listings. If your business has multiple locations, you'll have to enter the information for each location.
Quick Guide to adding a new Location:
- Login in to your Clickx account that will take you to the dashboard homepage.
- On the left hand side there are some icons that will display as a dropdown menu. Select "Location Management" from the available options.
- On this page there should be a basic map. From here click on the "Add a New Location" near the top right of the screen above the map.
- You will now be given a screen with information to fill out.
- Fill out all required information with a red asterisk near it in the Basic Information and Details section.
- You can specify your hours of operation in the details section.
- Information regarding your business hours and location(s) should be consistent across all platforms.
- After selecting the box next to business hours, a drop down menu will open allowing you to fill in your business hours.
- Once filling out all of the information above, you will come across the description section to fill out.
- You can use the description from your website or any of the other social media platforms your business is located on.
- You can also enter social media account information for a specific location.
- Below the social link, you can add an image. This image should be your logo or main brand image that is used to best represent your company. This image will be featured for each location added into the dashboard as well as the landing page that customers can go to leave reviews.
- Once you have entered the information, you can save your location in the dashboard. When the information has been saved, you can see your new location in the local listings icon.